Yes, it’s back! The 7th edition of the Social Business Forum 2014 gets under way at the beginning of next month (1 – 2 July) in the Marriott Hotel in Via Washington, Milano. Organised by Open Knowledge, the international social business consultancy, #SBF14 will again play host to over a thousand attendees and will feature more than 70 inspirational speakers, all of whom are experts in their fields, including social business evangelism, enterprise software, customer engagement, management and a wide range of business areas where tech and social combine to help achieve business transformation.
For the second year running, Riverstone is proud to be a Marketing Service Partner of the Social Business Forum. We will be managing Interpret the Future, the interpreting service for the two-day event.
The Social Business Forum 2014 features a unique offer of keynote speeches, success stories and discussion panels organized in either a Free or Premium Conference.
The Free Conference includes the Keynote Speeches in the morning, with visionaries and international experts; the Open Conference in the afternoon, with more than 10 world-class speakers and insights on the issues of social business; and, finally, the Expo Pavillon, a dedicated area where you can discover and test the leading solutions of enterprise social software (final agenda in progress).
The Premium Conference includes all of the content of the Free Conference plus a great business and learning opportunity: more than 24 case studies and success stories about social business presented by speakers from leading national and international companies and other thought leaders. The Premium Conference provides a practical way to highlight how social enterprise projects and initiatives have become indispensable and have created value through a more extensive engagement with the entire business ecosystem.
The talks are organized in parallel strands arranged by sector and will end with round tables held by experts, pioneers and managers.
The Social Business Forum 2014 is truly a unique learning experience as well as an excellent networking opportunity for anyone engaged in social business.
Choose the sessions you prefer and register on the SBF14 site. (Although you’d better hurry – there aren’t many places left!)
The Social Business Forum 2014 will feature keynote presentations by some of the world’s leading Social Business speakers, including:
- Sandy Carter, IBM Vice President and author of “Get Bold”
- Paolo Degl’Innocenti, Vice President Software, IBM Italia
- Richard Beattie, Senior Director EMEA, Oracle
- Michael Brito, Group Director at WCG
- James Gardner, Senior Vice President Product at Mindjet
- Lee Bryant, Founder at Postshift
- Cheryl Burgess, CEO & CMO at Blue Focus Marketing®
- Mark Burgess, President & co-founder at Blue Focus Marketing®
- Ray Wang, Principal Analyst & CEO at Constellation Research
- Sameer Patel, GM/SVP, Enterprise Social & Collaborative Software at SAP
- Esteban Kolsky, Independent Analyst on Customer Strategies
- Francois Ruf, Principal Group Program Manager, Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Steve Poncini, Senior VP of Worldwide Channels, Zimbra
- Dave Carroll, Author, Musician and Social Media Innovator
- Rosario Sica, Chairman and Founder of OpenKnowledge
- Emanuele Scotti, CEO & Founder of OpenKnowledge
- Gerard Puccio, Chair & Professor at Buffalo State College
The Premium Conference will be divided into three strands: The Idea-Driven Organization, The Collaborative Workspace and The Social Customer. The plenaries and the premium conference will feature speakers from many of Italy’s leading companies as well as international business leaders, including:
- Cosimo Accoto, Partner – OpenKnowledge
- Paola Baravalle Communication and Public Affair Director at Goodyear Dunlop Tires S.p.A
- Rodi Basso, CTO Head of Sales & Marketing – Magneti Marelli
- Pietro Buttè, Partner – OpenKnowledge
- Paolo Calderari di Palazzolo, Partner – OpenKnowledge
- Andrea Cattani, Head of Brand Communication & Digital and Business Development, Philips
- Matteo Catullo, Presidente – eventi creativi
- Mario Chiaramonte, Vice Presidente Breakthrough Innovation, Eni
- Roberto Cobianchi, Owner Mimulus, Fondatore di foursquareitalia.org
- Cristina Cocchetto, HR Manager, Gruppo Coin
- Bruno Cocchi, Direttore ICT, Gruppo Coin
- Andrea Cornelli, VicePresident & CEO – Ketchum Italy
- Franco Denari, CEO & co-founder, Eataly Net
- Bertrand Duperrin, Enterprise 2.0 Consultant – Next Modernity
- Maria Cristina Ferradini, Head of Sustainability and Foundation at Vodafone
- Stefano Folli, President and CEO Philips.S.p.A.
- Carlo Galimberti, Professor at Università Cattolica di Milano
- Francesca Giraudo, Training Manager, Vodafone
- Joachim Heinz, Team Lead Social Business at Bosch
- Elena Lavezzi, Community Manager, UBER
- Laurence Lock Lee, Partner, OpenKnowledge Australia
- Mauro Lupi Partner, OpenKnowledge
- Francesco Marino, Direttore responsabile – Digitalic
- Demetrio Migliorati, Enterprise Digital Organisation – Banca Mediolanum
- Giovanni Moriani, Founder and President at Var Group Spa
- Franco Moscetti, CEO – Amplifon Group
- Holger Mueller, VP & Principal Analyst – Constellation Research
- Remo Ponti, Internal Communication Manager at Intesa Sanpaolo
- Aldo Razzino, Managing Director – Open Search Network
- Dario Resnati, Head of IT, CIO, IT Security manager – BNP Paribas
- Giuseppe Riva, Professor at Università Cattolica di Milano
- Gianni Rusconi, Coordinatore editoriale, Technopolis
- Enrico Sassoon, Editor in Chief at Harvard Business Review
- Joseph Sassoon, Partner – OpenKnowledge
- Paolo Sbuttoni, Innovation Consultant
- Luca Schibuola, Digital Marketing Manager at Banca IFIS
- Angelo Scuri, Project Manager – Area Progetti Innovativi – Cabel Industry S.p.A.
- Luca Solari, HR Advisor – OpenKnowledge
- Mark Tamis, VP of Customer Success, EMEA – Hearsay Social
- Cristina Toselli, Resp. Ufficio Comunicazione Interna e Intranet di Gruppo – BPer
- Gianluca Treu, Founder and CEO, Social Bullguard
- Stefano Venturi, CEO Hewlett-Packard Italy – Corporate Vice President Hewlett-Packard Inc.
The themes covered will include:
- Social Business Transformation
- E-Commerce and Social Commerce
- Predictive ROI – Effectiveness of Social Business
- Branded Content Marketing
- Social Support, Social Care and Social CRM
- Social Media Marketing, Strategy and Governance
- Social Business Intelligence and Insights
- Collaborative Innovation & Crowdsourcing
- Customer Engagement
- Brand & Employees Communities
- Social Intranet and Digital Workplace
- Social Business Process Management
- Social Mobile Learning
- Organizational Network Analysis
- HR 2.0 and Organization Evolution
- Digital Transformation
- Social Analytics & Big Data Visualization
During its seven years of life so far, the SBF has grown to become Europe’s leading social business event attracting an ever-larger number of attendees and speakers.