SOCIAL BUSINESS FORUM 2013
12-13 June 2013
Marriott Hotel, Via Washington 66, MILANO
Now in its sixth year, the Social Business Forum organized by OpenKnowledge has firmly established itself as the leading European event for social enterprise, digital marketing and collaborative innovation.
Get a new perspective on how to open your business up and take full advantage of social media and collaborative technology; find out what strategic opportunities are available; and discover the enormous added value that Social Business is creating for industry and commercial enterprises around the globe . With Keynote Speakers, top industry managers, successful case histories and workshops you can’t afford to miss, the Social Business Forum offers you a unique overview of how the business world is transforming itself in the 21st century.
What’s on offer?
With more than 150 international speakers and 60 successful case histories, the Social Business Forum has welcomed 3600 participants in its six-year history. In addition to the presentations, workshops and Expo area, the Forum is the ultimate networking experience for anyone who wants to make quality contacts with the major players in the social business world. The event offers a unique mix of success stories and intervention models with a focus on business improvement through better engagement with employees, customers, partners and suppliers. The Social Business Forum combines inspiration, ideas and practical examples that will help your business become social.
The Social Business Forum 2013 features:
• Keynote Speakers from around the world
• Premium and Open Conferences
• Case studies and themed workshops
• Real-time translation in both English and Italian
• Dozens of companies sharing their experiences and success stories
• Expo Area, showcasing the most innovative Social Business solutions
Among the speakers who have already confirmed they will be attending are:
• Michael Brito (SVP, Social Business Strategy at Edelman Digital)
• Sandy Carter (IBM Vice President – Author of “Get Bold”)
• Brett King (Bestselling Author, American Banker BTN’s Innovator of the Year)
• Jacob Morgan (Author of “The Collaborative Enterprise”)
• Sameer Patel (General Manager Enterprise Social & Collaborative Software – SAP)
• Larry Prusak (IBM Institute for Knowledge Management IKM)
• Ray Wang (CEO at Constellation Research)
• George Siemens (TEKRI at Athabasca University, Canada)
• Luis Suarez (Community Builder & Social Computing Evangelist at IBM)
The themes for the Social Business Forum 2013 include:
• Customer Engagement
• Social Commerce
• Predictive ROI – Effectiveness of Social Business
• Integrating Collaboration & Processes
• Social Support, Customer Service and Social CRM
• Social Media Marketing, Strategy and Governance
• Social Business Intelligence and Insights
• Collaborative Innovation & Crowdsourcing
• Employee Communities
• Social Intranet
• Open Management and Leadership Models
• Social Learning
• Organizational Network Analysis
• HR 2.0 and Organization Evolution
• Digital Transformation
• Big Data & Social Analytics
Don’t miss out!
SIGN UP NOW! We have a limited-time special offer that includes the price of the FULL Conference (Free + Premium) for just 250€!!!
(offer subject to available capacity)
Visit the Social Business Forum website for full information.
Riverstone is an official Marketing Service Partner of the Social Business Forum.
Find out more…